The first ADAS detecting people by means of reflective workwear
All you need to know for your embedded vision design
Powerful embedded vision creates added value and new possibilities for many industrial products. Jan-Erik Schmitt from Vision Components demonstrates multiple ways to integrate camera technology in hardware designs. He shares the company's know-how and experience, from the invention of the first industrial-grade intelligent camera 25 years ago to state-of-the-art MIPI camera modules, board-level cameras and ready-to-use solutions.
This video was part of the webinar series inVISION TechTalks.
- Introduction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So5VRrfQLW0
- History of Embedded Vision https://youtu.be/So5VRrfQLW0?t=91
- MIPI camera modules https://youtu.be/So5VRrfQLW0?t=298
- Board level cameras https://youtu.be/So5VRrfQLW0?t=598
- Ready-to-use solutions https://youtu.be/So5VRrfQLW0?t=755
- Get in touch https://youtu.be/So5VRrfQLW0?t=929
CLICK HERE to download press release from our press page.