Laser Profiler VC nano 3D-Z
Intelligent laser triangulation sensors with high power blue laser.
Insensitive to ambient light up to 100,000 Lux.
3D Laser Profilers
for triangulation applications with blue high power laser
Designed for OEM applications
IP67 Housing for rough environments
Insensitive to ambient light
Quick and easy integration
e.g. for angle measurement etc.
Also as kit or components
Engineered for industrial use
View all Models
Do you need an individual profile sensor or laser triangulation sensor?
Insensitive to ambient light and temperature fluctuations
Ambient Light Suppression Technology
Measure and control bending angles in press brakes
- 3D angle measurement in die pressing and other forming processes in metal processing
- No external computing unit required
Application examples for 2D and 3D laser triangulation
- High-precision positioning of weld seam and adhesive beads
- Tracking of gaps, lap joints, fillet welds etc.
- Effects such as warping or material and position tolerances are automatically adjusted
- Volume measurement for food portioning
- Verifying specific weight
- Sorting for quality classification
- Automated handling of production parts
- 3D scan supports production processes by identifying parts and their correct positioning
- Parcel scanning in logistics
- Position and width measurement
- Defect detection: Defect pictures, i.e. pores/pin holes, arches, dents
- Parallel processing of 2D + 3D measure-ment
- Profile and dimensional measurement: width, thickness, height, angle
Learn more about the VC nano 3D-Z Profile Sensors
Flexible OEM Laser Profile Sensors: VC nano 3D-Z
Webinar: Flexible and cost-effective integration of OEM laser profile sensors
Learn more about VC laser profile sensors and their advantages for sheet metal bending and other industrial applications!
Are you ready for a smart future?
Brochure VC Triangulation Sensors
Download our latest VC nano3D-Z brochure in PDF format.