Quad-core Performance in a Compact Design
Ready-to-use Embedded Camera with Snapdragon™ Processor: for more Power, Interfaces and Memory.
The next Generation of ultra-compact Embedded Vision Systems
Powerful image sensor, interfaces and a Linux processor, perfectly integrated on a board measuring just 65 x 40 mm: for the latest generation of our embedded vision systems, the Snapdragon™ 410 processor teams up with a new memory and interface concept. This provides the Qualcomm® Quad-Core A53 processor with up to 32 GByte eMMC Flash memory. Standard interfaces such as GBit Ethernet and RS-232 are available on the board.
For fast prototyping with the Snapdragon™ camera, two add-on boards are available that provide the interfaces via conventional sockets.
The fully industrial-grade and long-term available VC DragonCam® series is equipped with the IMX273 global shutter sensor from the Sony® Pregius™ series. The integration of further sensors is already in planning.
VC DragonCam® Feature Overview
- 1/2.9″ CMOS Sensor, Sony® Pregius™ IMX273
- Resolution: 1456 x 1088 pixels
- Frame Rate: > 200 fps
- Global Shutter
- Quad-Core ARM A53@1.2 Ghz Snapdragon™ 410 from Qualcomm
- Super compact: 65 x 40 mm
- Color Camera "C" (Bayer filter) on request
- Add-on board #1 with SD card slot, serial interface and I²C interface
- Add-on board #2 with further interfaces like RS232, I²C, DSI, RJ45 Ethernet adapter, power interface
The VC DragonCam® sounds good, but doesn’t fit perfectly? No problem!