VCSBC nano Z:
Smart Board Level Cameras
Board level cameras with Linux OS:
Sensor, processor and interfaces perfectly integrated
Developed and designed for integration into a wide range of industrial applications: Our VCSBC nano Z series intelligent embedded vision systems offer highest performance in a very small package. They are available in different variants with fully integrated or external image sensors.
All components are perfectly adjusted to each other. Our VC Linux operating system ensures the interaction of hardware and software and enables free programming of the smart cameras for the target application. Using the FPGAs, image processing can be accelerated by up to a factor of 20.
VCSBC nano Z: Board Level Cameras with Sensor on board
VCSBC nano Z-RH: More flexibility with external image sensor
VCSBC nano Z-RH-2: High-performance embedded stereo vision systems
Quick facts VCSBC nano Z board cameras
- Ultra-compact embedded vision systems
- Sensors integrated onboard or external (Remote Head)
- Xilinx® ZYNQ®-Module: Dual-Core ARM® Cortex™-A9 + FPGA
- Wide range of image sensors, also customer-specific
- Freely programmable VC Linux operating system
- FPGA programming on request
What exact board camera are you looking for?